So much has been going on. We have been quite busy, spending time with family and relaxing at home. Vincent has been quite busy also.
*He knows how to ride his 2 wheeler w/ training wheels. Its amazing how fast he goes and how he knows how to steer.
*He has been a bit sick. Feeling better now, but on an antibiotic. First one in his life, not bad for being 2 1/2.
*He knows how to spell his name and he spells it super quick.
*We are official Brookfield Zoo members, I am so excited you have no clue, Vincent will be spending alot of days there this coming year.
*I had my official stranger photoshoot. Loved it, pictures I think came out pretty good. Made me realize that I love doing this as a hobby not a career.
*Vincent went to his first Auto Show and he was thrilled. If we let him, her would have "drove" all the cars. Pictures to follow.
*Frank is starting his own business, details to follow.
*We are going to start home improvement projects as soon as it gets nicer out.
*my new favorite quote from V. Me: "Vincent you are getting too big so fast, honey". Vincent: "mommy, sometimes I have to get big so I can have gum". I love him so much, he can't wait to have gum for the first time.
*Vincent is officially 2 1/2, and yes I have already begun planning his party. :)
I have to upload some pictures, promise, to follow.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment