Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SOOOOO big....

Sorry for lack of posts, but we have been busy with the daycare and the wonderful terrible 2's are ever so much approaching.

I can not believe Vincent will be 2 in 3 months, BLOWS my mind. My baby is going to be 2!!!! What has he been up to (other then throwing fits, hitting the dog and screaming for his way)....

Vincent is incredibly intelligent, not sure where it comes from...lol.

He now talks in sentences and some phrases crack us up...
"Whats up?", "How's it going", "nope, no way, ugh uh"

He can count to 8, which honestly I just found out tonight (thought 4 was pushing it), I stopped at 4 and he kept going on his own. Frank and I just looked at each other and our jaws dropped.

He can identify all the letters except for 6 of them...R,Y,N,J,K and V. We will work on these tomorrow. This morning I thought he only knew about 10, but he kept pointing at other ones saying what they were. He is smarter then we thought (is that possible). He also points out letters while driving now.

He has been really trying to undress and dress himself. I usually get his clothes out in the morning and if I leave to get ready and come back he will have his pants around his ankles and his socks off....too cute.

He loves to eat just about anything, and when you ask him what he wants for lunch, most the time its going to be CHICKEN...not sure why, but that is his answer.

His favorite toys right now are Mr. Potatoe Head, blocks and anything sports. He is not much into cars, which I thought was what little boys really like...not so much....this kid makes me watch hockey games over cartoons, while he yells "SHOOT IT". He also loves any instrument he can get his hands on and loves to watch people play them on TV.

He officially hates the dog about 95% of the time, drives me crazy. He has been chasing this dog and kicking, grabbing and throwing things at him. It is the worst part of his "terrible 2's" and we are REALLY working on it. Time-outs are in full swing although they are such a battle.

I found a quarter and I asked him what he was going to buy mommy, his response..."chocolate, mommy and lollipop"...I think he meant mommy was going to buy him these. I asked if he would buy me a ring with it, he said "no way, mom, ugh uh, nope".

He is brilliant and so grown. We love our little man so much!

No comments:

Blog Archive