Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love this little boy....

He makes me laugh all day long.

The things he says now, blows me away.

Me: Vincent can you please come here so mommy can brush your hair.
V: No, no way mom. No way.
Me: Please Vincent we have to go bye bye.
V: No way.

---

When He hugs me he goes..."ohhhhhh, my baby"...I guess I say that too much when I hug him...lol. So sweet.

---

Vincent knows all his colors, he is so good at them.

---

Vincent seriously LOVES saying my name, whether it's Mama or Mommy, he says it ALL day long.

---

We went to the zoo and he loved it. He has grown so much since our last visit there. He is still talking about it.

---

He no longer has his pacifier, unless its naptime or bedtime. I took one of the ones we had and I cut it. When he asks for it (very rare), I hand it to him and he looks at it and goes, "broke mommy, broke", "dadda new one, red?"....he wants and things Frank is going to get him a new red one everyday. He is doing so well with it. We are so proud!

---

Here are a few recent shots form bathtime.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive