We have not been on in a while, sorry. Vincent has broncitis, and has been extremely sick. He has been on several different medicines and a steroid. I think today he is finally feeling better. It was pretty scary. He has never coughed as hard as he has now and choking on his phlem scared the crap out of me. 3 nights ago he woke up gasping for air choking on it, I literally had to flip him over to help him. SCARED ME...I have not slept in a week. I am now sick also, yeah for that!
Thankfully my sister has been home for spring break and has slept over just about every night to help us. What a way to spend her break, thanks Auntie Mary!!!! Vincent has been wanting to be held 24/7 and wants to have you next to him at all times. It's SO fun.
I guess this was God's way of helping us grieve Grandma and take our minds off of things.....
I am so ready for nice weather.....I want to take my baby outside to play!
I will have to pick up the camera again, I miss taking pictures. Stay tuned.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment