Sorry for the lack of posts. It's been one crazy week. A serious roller coaster ride that I want to get off of NOW. Grandma Celeste's cancer is eating at her, and last week they told us she had congestive heart failure (CHF). The doctor said that CHF would take her sooner then the cancer and less then a week after those spoken words, Grandma slipped into a coma. How incredibly scary, I mean you know these days will come, but you never know HOW or WHEN. TWO weeks before this happened we were there with her and she was GREAT, dolled up in her make-up, walking around, playing with Vincent, laughing, eating...everything normal. Then BOOM! I can't stand it, I hate it.
She however has come out of the coma, but still drifts into a very deep sleep. She is communicating and is in a ton of pain. Doctors have said days, maybe weeks. Once again, I hate it. She has been taken to a hospice center so that she can get 100% care that she needs. The place looks gorgeous, but breaks my heart thinking....this will be the place where we will say our final good-bye, the place where we will visit her till then, and the place she will take her last breath. I hate this. I hate this part of life.
Thanks for everyones prayers and thoughts.
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment