Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A popsicle, bed head and a slide...

What fun! We stayed in yesterday because they were calling for snow and it was too cold to go out. So instead we had a "summer indoors" day, I guess you can call it. Sorry for all the pictures, I ended up taking over 100 of them....so here is 99....lol!

We had a blast, just V and me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This is what I got I asked him to show me his teeth and smile....LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The slide...Everytime he went down I had to cheer him on..."go, go, go" and then clap when he got off. He would keep telling me "mom, mom, go, go", to remind me when I didn't say it.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hold on....he got a call....lol!

Photobucket

"Hewo???"

Photobucket

No comments:

Blog Archive